Faculty and graduate students outside of Notre Dame may apply as associate applicants to the IRISH Seminar. As an associate, you are expected to attend all lectures, seminars, and cultural enrichment events.
For programme queries, please contact Dr. Catherine Wilsdon at email@example.com.
2021 IRISH Seminar Information
Online and main campus, South Bend, Indiana, USA.
Applicants are encouraged to seek funding from their home institutions. There are a small number of fellowships awarded each year to cover tuition fees. (see below).
Deadline for applications 7 May 2021
- Proof of payment of $30 USD application fee (see below for payment details)
- A one-page statement of purpose explaining your academic background and interest in the IRISH Seminar.
- An academic resume including headshot
- IRISH Seminar Deposit: Payment deadline is 7 May 2021
- IRISH Seminar Program Fee: Balance payment deadline is 31 May 2021
A limited number of tuition fellowships are available to students and faculty applying as associates. The fellowships are based on academic merit and are awarded to individuals who demonstrate exemplary academic achievement or potential.
Please note that the fellowships cover tuition only.
If you wish to apply for a tuition fellowship, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (in addition to the requirements indicated above):
- An outline of financial need
- A 10-15 page writing sample
- A letter of recommendation
For further information, please contact email@example.com.